Why register to be an SIA agent?
We are a well-established, nationally recognised and accredited, boutique-style college, with a wealth of experience designing and delivering a wide range of quality education and training including English courses for vocational, academic, leisure and business.
Work with us to provide the highest quality education and service to your students!
What makes us different?
Our students are our priority and we strive to ensure they receive the best in education and training and achieve their learning goals. Our courses are taught by highly-experienced, well-qualified, and dedicated teachers who encourage students to succeed in their life and study goals by providing quality training and support in an inclusive, communicative, multicultural, and welcoming learning environment.
How to become a registered SIA agent?
If you decide to apply to become a registered SIA agent please follow the steps as below:
· Download and complete the Agent application form
· Provide proof of business registration from your country
· Send the application form and supporting documents to email@example.com
· After our background and reference check, successful applicant will be notified with email and receive the agent agreement to be signed and returned
· Once the signed agreement is received by SIA, formal agent certificate and brochures will be posted to the new agent, following up with the free training provided to the new agent and its employees.
Are you looking for an education agent?
Swan Institute Australia works closely with a number of agents based all around the world. View a list of SIA registered agents here.
Get In Touch with Us
1/440 William Street
Perth WA 6000
PO Box 6032, East Perth, WA 6892
(08) 6220 3666