Welcome to Swan Institute Australia
SIA is proud of its reputation as a boutique college providing support to our students to achieved their desired goals. Our successful English courses provide the necessary skills to enable students to undertake further studies or to enter the workforce with confidence, or for those wishing to travel and learn a solid understanding of the language.
Swan Institute Australia, is a Perth-based, well-established English language institute and recognised training organisation with over 25 years of experience in teaching a wide range of quality English, and nationally accredited courses, to international students, including high school, business and industry professionals, teachers, and tourists for school, study, travel and tourism, work and immigration purposes and providing professional development for the Corporate sector.
What makes us different?
Our students are our priority and we strive to ensure they receive the best in education and training and achieve their learning goals. Our courses are taught by highly-experienced, well-qualified, and dedicated teachers who encourage students to succeed in their life and study goals by providing quality training and support in an inclusive, communicative, multicultural, and welcoming learning environment.
Learning at Swan Institute Australia
At our institute, you can study a wide range of courses in a friendly, welcoming and positive learning environment. Our classes are taught by highly experienced, well-qualified, skilled and innovative teachers who will assist you to achieve your goals and succeed in life.
Our institute is fully equipped with modern facilities including free WIFI, a student library, computer room, kitchen and recreation room. Our courses are engaging and interactive, delivered in air-conditioned classrooms, close to the city and majestic Swan River. The average number of students in each class is 10, and one to one and small group tuition is available on request.
Events and Activities
Perth, Western Australia’s capital city, is a vibrant place to study, work and live, with a number of world-class attractions to visit and enjoy in and around our institute. If you’re just looking to study, work, professional development and training, or just have fun and enjoy new adventures, there are endless activities we can assist you with!
Our student services provide advice and practical information, and can assist you with bookings to help ensure you enjoy your time in Perth. We can tailor-make any program you choose to combine English study with adventures and quality experiences of your choice!
Welcome and Orientation
On their first day, students are asked to participate in
our Orientation Program which includes:
– Introduction to staff and students
– Introduction to student services
– Welcome folder with timetable, course
Information and documents
– English Test to assess level for class placement
– Tour of Swan Institute and surrounding area
There are benefits for students studying at Swan Institute Australia, Perth including:
- Near City of Perth location; Perth is rated 7th best city to live in, in the world
- A safe and welcoming environment with a high standard of living and warm Mediterranean climate
- Easily accessible for students: close to all public transport and facilities, accommodation and employment opportunities
- Flexible study timetables for students: day and evening classes available
- Friendly, engaging, interactive and communicative lessons with the latest teaching methodology and techniques
- Caring, positive, supportive, and welcoming learning environment
- Highly qualified and experienced native English teachers
- Small class sizes with individual teacher support and assistance to improve English language skills
- Full student services support and assistance provided (accommodation, transport, job search)
- Customized Individual and Group Study Tours for school students, teachers, professionals
- Wide range of English and academic courses, study options and articulated pathways available including nationally accredited courses; Certificate III and Certificate IV in EAL (Further Study), Certificate IV and Diploma of TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages), Certificate IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma of Business and Human Resources
- Teaching Training and professional development with customized programs
- Business English and Corporate Training programs for individuals and groups
- Personalised help to students struggling to achieve their IELTS band scores through individual IELTS coaching and intensive pre-IELTS exam one-day workshops.
Get In Touch with Us
1/440 William Street
Perth WA 6000
PO Box 6032, East Perth, WA 6892
(08) 6220 3666